Sunday, October 2, 2016

Post #2, Mind map that reflects your purpose, passions and gifts


In summary, i want help others to succeed and have a better life for themselves. My purpose is to be open minded and embrace every culture with an open heart. This is particularly important as my country is a multicultural society with different races living in harmony. I want to create a company where everyone from all walks of live can make a positive impact to the society. My gifts are reliable and thoughtful. This makes me a person who is willing to understand and listen to other people's problems, and hopefully i will help others to find their life goals and purpose as well. Lastly, my passion is in sport and understanding different culture. I hope my business will be revolved around these 2 areas. For now, i can think of a business idea which i can create a digital app and it helps people to write biographies about other people. I find that sometimes we are just living our lives without telling our families about our lives. People do not have to be successful in order to have a biography about themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment